Thank you for choosing Bestar! Satisfied customers are our priority
If you have a problem, or if you need more information regarding your warranty, you can consult Bestar directly.
The Bestar warranty applies only to the original buyer, and only in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. The defects covered by this warranty include all the imperfections that can affect the use of this product. Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for a period of time of five (5) to ten (10) years (depending on the product) following the purchase date. Some exceptions apply as shown in the following list.
- This warranty covers a normal use of the product.
- Except for the “Outdoor” collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects that occurred after modifying the product
- Intentional damage
- Using the product outside
- The warranty does not cover labor or assembly costs.
- Because the warranty applies only to the first buyer, Bestar reserves the right to require proof of purchase in order to document the claim.
- The company BESTAR cannot be held, in any case, responsible for any indirect or consequential damages resulting from a misuse of the product.
- This warranty cannot be transferred and is valid in Canada and United States except for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska.